Monday, October 19, 2009

Alanna's Bachelorette Party

So this past weekend I got a whole 30 hours off and headed to Banff for my best friend Alanna's Bachelorette Party. We had a blast and Nate and Ellyanna both survived/thrived on their own! Above is Alanna's dinner outfit, we cooked dinner at the condo we rented before heading to the bar where she changed into her next outfit.
Notice she is wearing a monobrow (how could you not notice) and I am wearing fake eye lashes, we were celebrating both her best and worst features as she has very light eyebrows normally and huge eyelashes!
This is her bar outfit which she wore proudly, not many people can pull this one off but she looked awesome!
Here I am sporting both my feather boa and her's as she was finding it a little hot, these guys danced with our group of gals all night! It was so much fun!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment