Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Back to school

OK so you can stop hating us now. We have officially gone back to work. The kids were at school ready to show their true colors today. I already picked out a few who will be helpful in making my "grace" grow. We affectionately call them, "grace growers". You know the kind who look around the room and decide where to sit based on who they can get into the most trouble with or do the least amount of work. Or the kind who don't let you get away with anything including repeating the word "the" twice in a row in a sentence without feeling the need to point it out in an attempt to make you look stupid. Little do they know you wouldn't have done that in the first place if you hadn't turned around 3 times in the last minute to asked them to get on track. Surely I don't point out all their flaws to their classmates!
Anyway all in all it looks like it will be a decent semester with plenty of lovely science 14's, science 20's, phys. ed 9's and phys. ed 20's.
Note I must mention there were plenty of great kids today who were incredibly friendly and wanted to swap stories about our summer holidays. I'll be sure to share some stories about those kids as they arise.

1 comment:

  1. so since I am not at work, have people been hating me?...shoot. Just jokes.
    Hey am I still alowed to come to parent teacher interviews...

    ReplyDelete